You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall PicPick for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall PicPick from your computerNGWIN
. Open here
for more details on NGWIN. You can read more about on PicPick at http://www.picpick.org
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PicPick. picpick.exe is the PicPick's primary executable file and it occupies about 22.76 MB (23868264 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of PicPick. They occupy an average of 28.26 MB (29634201
bytes) on disk.
- picpick.exe (22.76 MB)
- picpick_uploader.exe (5.42 MB)
- uninst.exe (79.32 KB)
This data is about PicPick version 5.0.2
only. You can find below info on other versions of PicPick:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall PicPick.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by PicPick when you uninstall it:
PicPick is an application released by the software company NGWIN. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall PicPick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PicPick with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PicPick or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PicPick". If it exists on your system the PicPick program will be found very quickly. When you click PicPick in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PicPick, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PicPick:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.picpick.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PicPick.
8. After removing PicPick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PicPick which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PicPick with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PicPick by NGWIN from your computer, nor are we saying that PicPick by NGWIN is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PicPick in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-29 12:36:14.117