This web page contains detailed information on how to remove PicPick for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall PicPick from your systemNGWIN
. More information on NGWIN can be found here
. You can get more details on PicPick at http://www.picpick.org
. Usually the PicPick application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PicPick. PicPick's primary file takes about 22.89 MB (23999848 bytes) and is called picpick.exe.
PicPick installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 28.39 MB (29765785
bytes) on disk.
- picpick.exe (22.89 MB)
- picpick_uploader.exe (5.42 MB)
- uninst.exe (79.32 KB)
This web page is about PicPick version 5.1.0
only. You can find here a few links to other PicPick versions:
...click to view all...
PicPick is an application marketed by the software company NGWIN. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove PicPick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall PicPick from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PicPick or simply click the Search field and type in "PicPick". If it is installed on your PC the PicPick program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PicPick in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PicPick, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PicPick:
- The software company is: http://www.picpick.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PicPick.
8. After uninstalling PicPick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PicPick which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PicPick with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PicPick by NGWIN from your computer, we are not saying that PicPick by NGWIN is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PicPick supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 00:43:56.903