You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall PicPick for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall PicPick from your PCNGWIN
. Open here
where you can find out more on NGWIN. More data about the program PicPick can be found at http://www.picpick.org
. PicPick is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for PicPick is C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe. PicPick's main file takes about 18.85 MB (19764680 bytes) and is called picpick.exe.
The executable files below are part of PicPick. They occupy about 24.59 MB (25785450
bytes) on disk.
- picpick.exe (18.85 MB)
- picpick_uploader.exe (5.42 MB)
- uninst.exe (328.18 KB)
The current web page applies to PicPick version 4.2.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other PicPick versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall PicPick you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove PicPick:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
PicPick is an application by the software company NGWIN. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase PicPick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete PicPick from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PicPick or simply activate the Search field and type in "PicPick". If it is installed on your PC the PicPick program will be found automatically. After you click PicPick in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PicPick, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PicPick:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.picpick.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PicPick.
8. After uninstalling PicPick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PicPick which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PicPick using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PicPick by NGWIN from your computer, nor are we saying that PicPick by NGWIN is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PicPick in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-26 09:34:28.750