PicPick is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall PicPick from your computerNGWIN
. Check out here
where you can read more on NGWIN. More info about the software PicPick can be found at http://www.picpick.org
. PicPick is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling PicPick is C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. PicPick's main file takes about 23.28 MB (24407400 bytes) and is named picpick.exe.
The executable files below are part of PicPick. They take an average of 28.78 MB (30173337
bytes) on disk.
- picpick.exe (23.28 MB)
- picpick_uploader.exe (5.42 MB)
- uninst.exe (79.32 KB)
This page is about PicPick version 5.0.5
only. Click on the links below for other PicPick versions:
...click to view all...
PicPick is a program offered by NGWIN. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase PicPick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PicPick from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PicPick or simply click the Search feature and type in "PicPick". If it is installed on your PC the PicPick program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PicPick in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PicPick, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PicPick:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.picpick.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PicPick.
8. After removing PicPick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PicPick which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PicPick using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PicPick by NGWIN from your computer, nor are we saying that PicPick by NGWIN is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PicPick in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-25 12:06:18.583