PicPick is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall PicPick from your systemNGWIN
. Open here
for more info on NGWIN. You can get more details on PicPick at http://www.picpick.org
. PicPick is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PicPick. picpick.exe is the PicPick's main executable file and it occupies close to 22.88 MB (23988584 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of PicPick. They take about 28.38 MB (29754520
bytes) on disk.
- picpick.exe (22.88 MB)
- picpick_uploader.exe (5.42 MB)
- uninst.exe (79.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1.1
of PicPick. For more PicPick versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PicPick is a program offered by NGWIN. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase PicPick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PicPick from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PicPick or simply activate the Search field and type in "PicPick". The PicPick app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PicPick in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PicPick, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PicPick:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.picpick.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PicPick.
8. After removing PicPick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PicPick which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PicPick with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PicPick by NGWIN from your PC, nor are we saying that PicPick by NGWIN is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PicPick supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 03:49:13.983