This web page contains detailed information on how to remove PicPick for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall PicPick from your systemNGWIN
. Check out here
where you can find out more on NGWIN. You can get more details on PicPick at http://www.picpick.org
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove PicPick by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 18.86 MB (19772776 bytes) on disk and is titled picpick.exe.
PicPick is comprised of the following executables which take 29.56 MB (30993264
bytes) on disk:
- cloudexplorer.exe (4.96 MB)
- picpick.exe (18.86 MB)
- picpick_uploader.exe (5.42 MB)
- uninst.exe (328.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.2.8
of PicPick. Click on the links below for other PicPick versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall PicPick you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall PicPick:
The files below remain on your disk by PicPick when you uninstall it:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
PicPick is an application offered by NGWIN. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove PicPick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase PicPick with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PicPick or simply click the Search field and type in "PicPick". If it is installed on your PC the PicPick program will be found very quickly. After you click PicPick in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PicPick, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PicPick:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.picpick.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PicPick.
8. After removing PicPick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PicPick that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PicPick using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PicPick by NGWIN from your computer, we are not saying that PicPick by NGWIN is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PicPick in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-18 12:11:39.300