This page contains thorough information on how to remove PicPick for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall PicPick from your systemNGWIN
. More information on NGWIN can be found here
. More information about PicPick can be found at http://www.picpick.org
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for PicPick is C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is named picpick.exe and its approximative size is 19.04 MB (19965760 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with PicPick. They occupy about 24.51 MB (25705289
bytes) on disk.
- picpick.exe (19.04 MB)
- picpick_uploader.exe (5.15 MB)
- uninst.exe (328.17 KB)
This info is about PicPick version 4.1.0
alone. For more PicPick versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove PicPick.Folders that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk by PicPick when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\picpick.exe
PicPick is a program marketed by NGWIN. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase PicPick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase PicPick from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PicPick or simply click the Search feature and type in "PicPick". If it exists on your system the PicPick application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PicPick in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PicPick, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PicPick:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.picpick.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PicPick.
8. After uninstalling PicPick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PicPick that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PicPick using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PicPick by NGWIN from your computer, we are not saying that PicPick by NGWIN is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PicPick in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-22 09:46:20.357