PicPick is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall PicPick from your systemNGWIN
. More information about NGWIN can be found here
. You can read more about on PicPick at http://www.picpick.org
. PicPick is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PicPick. picpick.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 18.86 MB (19780456 bytes) on disk.
PicPick contains of the executables below. They take 24.61 MB (25801237
bytes) on disk.
- picpick.exe (18.86 MB)
- picpick_uploader.exe (5.42 MB)
- uninst.exe (328.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.2.5
of PicPick. Click on the links below for other PicPick versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry data will not be removed when you want to remove PicPick from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall PicPick from your PC:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove PicPick:
PicPick is a program offered by NGWIN. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove PicPick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall PicPick from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PicPick or simply click the Search field and type in "PicPick". If it exists on your system the PicPick application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PicPick in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PicPick, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PicPick:
- The software company is: http://www.picpick.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PicPick.
8. After uninstalling PicPick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PicPick which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PicPick using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PicPick by NGWIN from your PC, nor are we saying that PicPick by NGWIN is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PicPick supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-21 10:38:22.173