You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove PicPick for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall PicPick from your computerNGWIN
. More information about NGWIN can be found here
. Click on http://www.picpick.org
to get more data about PicPick on NGWIN's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove PicPick by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 18.86 MB (19778408 bytes) on disk and is labeled picpick.exe.
The executable files below are part of PicPick. They take an average of 24.60 MB (25799189
bytes) on disk.
- picpick.exe (18.86 MB)
- picpick_uploader.exe (5.42 MB)
- uninst.exe (328.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.2.4
of PicPick. You can find below info on other application versions of PicPick:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling PicPick we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove PicPick:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
PicPick is an application offered by NGWIN. Some computer users choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase PicPick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall PicPick from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PicPick or simply click the Search feature and type in "PicPick". If it exists on your system the PicPick program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PicPick in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PicPick, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PicPick:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.picpick.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PicPick.
8. After removing PicPick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PicPick that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PicPick using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PicPick by NGWIN from your computer, nor are we saying that PicPick by NGWIN is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PicPick supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-07 00:34:03.340