This web page contains detailed information on how to remove PicPick for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall PicPick from your systemNGWIN
. More information about NGWIN can be seen here
. Detailed information about PicPick can be found at http://www.picpick.org
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall PicPick by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. PicPick's main file takes around 22.90 MB (24015720 bytes) and is named picpick.exe.
PicPick is composed of the following executables which take 28.40 MB (29781657
bytes) on disk:
- picpick.exe (22.90 MB)
- picpick_uploader.exe (5.42 MB)
- uninst.exe (79.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1.2
of PicPick. Click on the links below for other PicPick versions:
...click to view all...
PicPick is a program by NGWIN. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove PicPick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PicPick from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PicPick or simply activate the Search field and type in "PicPick". The PicPick app will be found automatically. When you select PicPick in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PicPick, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PicPick:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.picpick.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PicPick.
8. After uninstalling PicPick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PicPick which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PicPick with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PicPick by NGWIN from your PC, we are not saying that PicPick by NGWIN is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PicPick in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-24 15:13:43.990