PicPick is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall PicPick from your systemNGWIN
. Further information on NGWIN can be seen here
. More information about the application PicPick can be found at http://www.picpick.org
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling PicPick is C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 19.00 MB (19927496 bytes) on disk and is named picpick.exe.
PicPick installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 24.75 MB (25948266
bytes) on disk.
- picpick.exe (19.00 MB)
- picpick_uploader.exe (5.42 MB)
- uninst.exe (328.18 KB)
The current page applies to PicPick version 4.1.3
only. You can find below a few links to other PicPick releases:
...click to view all...
PicPick is a program marketed by the software company NGWIN. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall PicPick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall PicPick from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PicPick or simply click the Search field and type in "PicPick". If it is installed on your PC the PicPick app will be found very quickly. After you click PicPick in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PicPick, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PicPick:
- The software company is: http://www.picpick.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PicPick.
8. After removing PicPick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PicPick that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PicPick with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PicPick by NGWIN from your computer, we are not saying that PicPick by NGWIN is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PicPick supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 01:39:46.390