You can find below details on how to remove PicPick for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall PicPick from your PCNGWIN
. You can read more on NGWIN or check for application updates here
. More information about PicPick can be found at http://www.picpick.org
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove PicPick by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. picpick.exe is the PicPick's primary executable file and it takes around 19.00 MB (19918280 bytes) on disk.
PicPick is composed of the following executables which occupy 29.70 MB (31138770
bytes) on disk:
- cloudexplorer.exe (4.96 MB)
- picpick.exe (19.00 MB)
- picpick_uploader.exe (5.42 MB)
- uninst.exe (328.18 KB)
This info is about PicPick version 4.1.2
only. You can find below a few links to other PicPick releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall PicPick.Folders left behind when you uninstall PicPick:
The files below remain on your disk by PicPick's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\PROGRAMAS WIN7-32\FOTOGRAFIA\PicPick\picpick.exe
PicPick is an application offered by NGWIN. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall PicPick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove PicPick from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PicPick or simply click the Search feature and type in "PicPick". The PicPick application will be found automatically. After you select PicPick in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PicPick, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PicPick:
- The publisher is: http://www.picpick.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PicPick.
8. After uninstalling PicPick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PicPick which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PicPick with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PicPick by NGWIN from your PC, nor are we saying that PicPick by NGWIN is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PicPick in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 09:15:31.263