PicPick is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall PicPick from your PCNGWIN
. You can read more on NGWIN or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.picpick.org
if you want to read more on PicPick on NGWIN's web page. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling PicPick is C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. picpick.exe is the PicPick's main executable file and it occupies about 19.05 MB (19970368 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside PicPick. They take about 24.32 MB (25506116
bytes) on disk.
- cloudexplorer.exe (4.96 MB)
- picpick.exe (19.05 MB)
- uninst.exe (328.15 KB)
This page is about PicPick version 4.0.8
only. For more PicPick versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PicPick is an application marketed by the software company NGWIN. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase PicPick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove PicPick using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PicPick or simply activate the Search field and type in "PicPick". If it exists on your system the PicPick application will be found automatically. When you select PicPick in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PicPick, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PicPick:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.picpick.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PicPick.
8. After uninstalling PicPick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PicPick that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PicPick with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PicPick by NGWIN from your PC, we are not saying that PicPick by NGWIN is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PicPick in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:16:16.267