You can find below details on how to uninstall PicPick for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall PicPick from your systemNGWIN
. You can read more on NGWIN or check for application updates here
. More data about the application PicPick can be found at http://www.picpick.org
. PicPick is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PicPick. The program's main executable file occupies 22.75 MB (23851880 bytes) on disk and is titled picpick.exe.
PicPick contains of the executables below. They take 28.24 MB (29615113
bytes) on disk.
- picpick.exe (22.75 MB)
- picpick_uploader.exe (5.42 MB)
- uninst.exe (76.68 KB)
The current page applies to PicPick version 5.0.0
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of PicPick:
...click to view all...
PicPick is a program marketed by NGWIN. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall PicPick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove PicPick with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PicPick or simply activate the Search field and type in "PicPick". The PicPick application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PicPick in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PicPick, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PicPick:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.picpick.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PicPick.
8. After removing PicPick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PicPick which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PicPick using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove PicPick by NGWIN from your computer, we are not saying that PicPick by NGWIN is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PicPick supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-24 07:29:01.187