This info is about PicPick for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall PicPick from your PCNGWIN
. Additional info about NGWIN can be read here
. Please follow http://www.picpick.org
if you want to read more on PicPick on NGWIN's website. Usually the PicPick program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall PicPick by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. PicPick's main file takes about 22.77 MB (23874408 bytes) and is called picpick.exe.
PicPick is composed of the following executables which occupy 28.27 MB (29640345
bytes) on disk:
- picpick.exe (22.77 MB)
- picpick_uploader.exe (5.42 MB)
- uninst.exe (79.32 KB)
This info is about PicPick version 5.0.1
only. Click on the links below for other PicPick versions:
...click to view all...
PicPick is an application released by NGWIN. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall PicPick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove PicPick from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PicPick or simply click the Search field and type in "PicPick". If it exists on your system the PicPick program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PicPick in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PicPick, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PicPick:
- The software company is: http://www.picpick.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PicPick.
8. After uninstalling PicPick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PicPick that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PicPick using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PicPick by NGWIN from your PC, we are not saying that PicPick by NGWIN is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PicPick supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-09 20:52:03.220