This web page contains thorough information on how to remove PicPick for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall PicPick from your computerNGWIN
. Check out here
where you can find out more on NGWIN. Please open http://www.picpick.org
if you want to read more on PicPick on NGWIN's web page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing PicPick is C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. picpick.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 22.77 MB (23879016 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in PicPick. They take 28.27 MB (29644953
bytes) on disk.
- picpick.exe (22.77 MB)
- picpick_uploader.exe (5.42 MB)
- uninst.exe (79.32 KB)
This info is about PicPick version 5.0.4
only. Click on the links below for other PicPick versions:
...click to view all...
PicPick is an application marketed by the software company NGWIN. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall PicPick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase PicPick with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PicPick or simply click the Search feature and type in "PicPick". If it exists on your system the PicPick app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PicPick in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PicPick, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PicPick:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.picpick.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PicPick.
8. After uninstalling PicPick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PicPick that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PicPick using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PicPick by NGWIN from your PC, nor are we saying that PicPick by NGWIN is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PicPick in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-05 20:45:36.287