This info is about PicPick for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall PicPick from your systemNGWIN
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on NGWIN. More information about the app PicPick can be found at http://www.picpick.org
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing PicPick is C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled picpick.exe and it has a size of 22.86 MB (23971176 bytes).
PicPick is composed of the following executables which occupy 28.36 MB (29737113
bytes) on disk:
- picpick.exe (22.86 MB)
- picpick_uploader.exe (5.42 MB)
- uninst.exe (79.32 KB)
This page is about PicPick version 5.1.4
alone. For more PicPick versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall PicPick you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove PicPick:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-2628411562-3250294945-1906026668-1003\\Device\HarddiskVolume9\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\picpick.exe
PicPick is a program released by NGWIN. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to remove PicPick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove PicPick from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PicPick or simply click the Search feature and type in "PicPick". If it is installed on your PC the PicPick app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PicPick in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PicPick, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PicPick:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.picpick.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PicPick\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PicPick.
8. After removing PicPick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PicPick which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PicPick using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PicPick by NGWIN from your PC, we are not saying that PicPick by NGWIN is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PicPick in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-01-18 16:03:59.490