Host App Service
This web page is about Host App Service for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Host App Service from your computerPokki
. You can read more on Pokki or check for application updates here
. More details about Host App Service can be found at http://www.pokki.com
. Host App Service is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Host App Service is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called HostAppService.exe and its approximative size is 7.44 MB (7805256 bytes).
Host App Service installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 45.44 MB (47643784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (1.74 MB)
- HostAppService.exe (7.44 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (8.85 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (1.82 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (25.51 MB)
This page is about Host App Service version 0.269.4.112
only. You can find below info on other versions of Host App Service:
...click to view all...
Host App Service is an application released by the software company Pokki. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Host App Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Host App Service from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Host App Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Host App Service". If it exists on your system the Host App Service app will be found automatically. When you select Host App Service in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Host App Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Host App Service:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pokki.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Host App Service.
8. After uninstalling Host App Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Host App Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Host App Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Host App Service by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Host App Service by Pokki is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Host App Service in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-24 06:46:33.887