Host App Service
Host App Service is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Host App Service from your systemPokki
. More data about Pokki can be read here
. Click on http://www.pokki.com
to get more info about Host App Service on Pokki's website. Host App Service is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove Host App Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled WinServicesUpdater.exe and occupies 41.88 MB (43911160 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Host App Service. They take about 73.83 MB (77412296
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (3.37 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (90.23 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (41.88 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (419.90 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (2.52 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (25.50 MB)
This web page is about Host App Service version 0.269.7.513
only. You can find here a few links to other Host App Service versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry data will not be uninstalled when you remove Host App Service from your computer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Host App Service is an application by the software company Pokki. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Host App Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Host App Service from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Host App Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Host App Service". If it exists on your system the Host App Service program will be found automatically. When you select Host App Service in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Host App Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Host App Service:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pokki.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Host App Service.
8. After uninstalling Host App Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Host App Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Host App Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Host App Service by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Host App Service by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Host App Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 20:54:13.150