Host App Service
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Host App Service for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Host App Service from your computerPokki
. Open here
where you can find out more on Pokki. Usually the Host App Service application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Host App Service is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. ServiceHostApp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Host App Service. They occupy an average of 25.29 MB (26514376
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (4.20 MB)
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.59 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current page applies to Host App Service version 0.269.7.981
only. You can find below info on other versions of Host App Service:
...click to view all...
Host App Service is a program released by Pokki. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Host App Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Host App Service from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Host App Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Host App Service". If it is installed on your PC the Host App Service app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Host App Service in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Host App Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Host App Service.
8. After uninstalling Host App Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Host App Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Host App Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Host App Service by Pokki from your PC, we are not saying that Host App Service by Pokki is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Host App Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 13:08:18.100