Host App Service
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Host App Service for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Host App Service from your PCPokki
. Open here
for more details on Pokki. Click on http://www.pokki.com
to get more facts about Host App Service on Pokki's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\Jeremiah\AppData\Local\Pokki folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Users\Jeremiah\AppData\Local\Pokki\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Host App Service. HostAppService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 7.49 MB (7853056 bytes) on disk.
Host App Service is composed of the following executables which take 18.07 MB (18943832
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (3.80 MB)
- HostAppService.exe (7.49 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.91 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (3.80 MB)
The current page applies to Host App Service version 0.269.7.652
alone. For more Host App Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Host App Service is a program offered by Pokki. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove Host App Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Host App Service from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Host App Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Host App Service". If it exists on your system the Host App Service app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Host App Service in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Host App Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Host App Service:
- The software company is: http://www.pokki.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\Jeremiah\AppData\Local\Pokki\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Host App Service.
8. After uninstalling Host App Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Host App Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Host App Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Host App Service by Pokki from your computer, we are not saying that Host App Service by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Host App Service in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 05:51:49.033