Host App Service
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Host App Service for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Host App Service from your PCPokki
. Open here
for more details on Pokki. Click on http://www.pokki.com
to get more facts about Host App Service on Pokki's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\Jeremiah\AppData\Local\Pokki folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Users\Jeremiah\AppData\Local\Pokki\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Host App Service. HostAppService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 7.49 MB (7853056 bytes) on disk.
Host App Service is composed of the following executables which take 18.07 MB (18943832
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (3.80 MB)
- HostAppService.exe (7.49 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.91 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (3.80 MB)
The current page applies to Host App Service version 0.269.7.652
alone. For more Host App Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Host App Service is a program offered by Pokki. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove Host App Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Host App Service from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Host App Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Host App Service". If it is installed on your PC the Host App Service application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Host App Service in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Host App Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Host App Service:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pokki.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\Jeremiah\AppData\Local\Pokki\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Host App Service.
8. After uninstalling Host App Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Host App Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Host App Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Host App Service by Pokki from your computer, we are not saying that Host App Service by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Host App Service in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 05:51:49.033