Host App Service
This page is about Host App Service for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Host App Service from your systemPokki
. You can find out more on Pokki or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.pokki.com
if you want to read more on Host App Service on Pokki's page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Host App Service. The application's main executable file is labeled HostAppService.exe and its approximative size is 7.48 MB (7846216 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Host App Service. They occupy about 96.15 MB (100822728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (3.35 MB)
- HostAppService.exe (7.48 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (9.87 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.91 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (9.76 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (37.20 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (25.51 MB)
The current page applies to Host App Service version 0.269.5.465
only. You can find below info on other versions of Host App Service:
...click to view all...
Host App Service has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
Host App Service is a program released by Pokki. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Host App Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Host App Service from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Host App Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Host App Service". If it exists on your system the Host App Service app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Host App Service in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Host App Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Host App Service:
- The publisher is: http://www.pokki.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Host App Service.
8. After removing Host App Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Host App Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Host App Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Host App Service by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Host App Service by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Host App Service in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-05 15:56:12.730