Host App Service
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Host App Service for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Host App Service from your computerPokki
. Open here
for more information on Pokki. You can get more details related to Host App Service at http://www.pokki.com
. Host App Service is frequently installed in the C:\Users\willie\AppData\Local\Pokki directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Host App Service. Host App Service's main file takes around 7.47 MB (7829832 bytes) and is called HostAppService.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Host App Service. They occupy about 46.34 MB (48591176
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (1.76 MB)
- HostAppService.exe (7.47 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (9.69 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (1.84 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (25.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.269.5.283
of Host App Service. You can find below a few links to other Host App Service releases:
...click to view all...
Host App Service is an application released by Pokki. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Host App Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Host App Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Host App Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Host App Service". If it is installed on your PC the Host App Service program will be found very quickly. After you select Host App Service in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Host App Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Host App Service:
- The software company is: http://www.pokki.com
- The uninstall string is: "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Host App Service.
8. After uninstalling Host App Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Host App Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Host App Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Host App Service by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Host App Service by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Host App Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-22 14:58:06.433