Host App Service
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Host App Service for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Host App Service from your computerPokki
. More information about Pokki can be seen here
. More details about Host App Service can be seen at http://www.pokki.com
. Host App Service is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki folder, depending on the user's option. You can remove Host App Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. HostAppService.exe is the Host App Service's primary executable file and it occupies circa 7.47 MB (7828808 bytes) on disk.
Host App Service is comprised of the following executables which take 46.34 MB (48587080
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (1.76 MB)
- HostAppService.exe (7.47 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (9.69 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (1.84 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (25.51 MB)
The current web page applies to Host App Service version 0.269.5.273
only. You can find below info on other versions of Host App Service:
...click to view all...
Host App Service has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
Host App Service is an application offered by Pokki. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase Host App Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Host App Service from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Host App Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Host App Service". If it exists on your system the Host App Service program will be found automatically. When you select Host App Service in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Host App Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Host App Service:
- The publisher is: http://www.pokki.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Host App Service.
8. After removing Host App Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Host App Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Host App Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Host App Service by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Host App Service by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Host App Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 00:05:15.363