Host App Service
Host App Service is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Host App Service from your PCPokki
. Open here
where you can get more info on Pokki. You can see more info about Host App Service at http://www.pokki.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Host App Service. The application's main executable file has a size of 7.48 MB (7846216 bytes) on disk and is labeled HostAppService.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Host App Service. They take about 94.41 MB (98992200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (3.37 MB)
- HostAppService.exe (7.48 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (10.19 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.91 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (90.23 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (41.88 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (419.90 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (2.52 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (25.50 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.269.7.505
of Host App Service. You can find below a few links to other Host App Service versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Host App Service we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Additional values that are not removed:
Host App Service is an application marketed by the software company Pokki. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase Host App Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Host App Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Host App Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Host App Service". If it exists on your system the Host App Service application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Host App Service in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Host App Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Host App Service:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pokki.com
- The uninstall string is: "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Host App Service.
8. After uninstalling Host App Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Host App Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Host App Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Host App Service by Pokki from your computer, we are not saying that Host App Service by Pokki is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Host App Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 18:03:05.647