Host App Service
This info is about Host App Service for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Host App Service from your systemPokki
. More information about Pokki can be seen here
. Host App Service is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Host App Service is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Uninstall.exe. ServiceHostApp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 8.48 MB (8896720 bytes) on disk.
Host App Service is composed of the following executables which occupy 28.44 MB (29821080
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (3.38 MB)
- ServiceHostApp.exe (8.48 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (12.72 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (3.78 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (78.20 KB)
This data is about Host App Service version 0.269.8.705
only. You can find here a few links to other Host App Service versions:
...click to view all...
Host App Service is a program released by Pokki. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Host App Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Host App Service from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Host App Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Host App Service". If it is installed on your PC the Host App Service program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Host App Service in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Host App Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Host App Service.
8. After uninstalling Host App Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Host App Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Host App Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Host App Service by Pokki from your computer, we are not saying that Host App Service by Pokki is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Host App Service in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-11-23 06:21:20.933