Host App Service
Host App Service is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Host App Service from your systemPokki
. You can read more on Pokki or check for application updates here
. Host App Service is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Host App Service is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Host App Service's main file takes about 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) and its name is ServiceHostApp.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Host App Service. They take about 28.49 MB (29872144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (4.12 MB)
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.59 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (3.28 MB)
This page is about Host App Service version 0.269.7.970
only. You can find here a few links to other Host App Service versions:
...click to view all...
Host App Service is an application released by Pokki. Some people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase Host App Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Host App Service from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Host App Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Host App Service". The Host App Service program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Host App Service in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Host App Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Host App Service.
8. After uninstalling Host App Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Host App Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Host App Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Host App Service by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Host App Service by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Host App Service supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 02:34:16.633