Host App Service
Host App Service is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Host App Service from your systemPokki
. You can read more on Pokki or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Host App Service at http://www.pokki.com
. Usually the Host App Service application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Host App Service is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Host App Service's primary file takes about 2.05 MB (2148933 bytes) and its name is Uninstall.exe.
Host App Service contains of the executables below. They take 2.05 MB (2148933
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Host App Service version 0.269.3.160
alone. Click on the links below for other Host App Service versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Host App Service we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Host App Service is an application released by the software company Pokki. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Host App Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Host App Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Host App Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Host App Service". If it is installed on your PC the Host App Service app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Host App Service in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Host App Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Host App Service:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pokki.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Host App Service.
8. After removing Host App Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Host App Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Host App Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Host App Service by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Host App Service by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Host App Service in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-27 04:52:45.217