Host App Service
You can find below details on how to remove Host App Service for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Host App Service from your systemPokki
. Open here
for more info on Pokki. More data about the program Host App Service can be seen at http://www.pokki.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Host App Service is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Uninstall.exe. Host App Service's primary file takes about 7.48 MB (7843656 bytes) and is named HostAppService.exe.
Host App Service installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 22.44 MB (23525984
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (3.29 MB)
- HostAppService.exe (7.48 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (9.76 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (1.84 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.269.5.380
of Host App Service. You can find here a few links to other Host App Service versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Registry keys:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Host App Service is an application offered by Pokki. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Host App Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Host App Service from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Host App Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Host App Service". If it exists on your system the Host App Service program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Host App Service in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Host App Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Host App Service:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pokki.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Host App Service.
8. After uninstalling Host App Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Host App Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Host App Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Host App Service by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Host App Service by Pokki is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Host App Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-05 15:07:11.857