Host App Service
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Host App Service for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Host App Service from your computerPokki
. More information on Pokki can be seen here
. More data about the application Host App Service can be seen at http://www.pokki.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Host App Service. HostAppService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 7.48 MB (7846216 bytes) on disk.
Host App Service contains of the executables below. They take 23.68 MB (24831912
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (3.35 MB)
- HostAppService.exe (7.48 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (9.88 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.91 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.269.5.470
of Host App Service. Click on the links below for other Host App Service versions:
...click to view all...
Host App Service has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
Host App Service is an application marketed by Pokki. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Host App Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Host App Service from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Host App Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Host App Service". If it is installed on your PC the Host App Service app will be found automatically. After you click Host App Service in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Host App Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Host App Service:
- The publisher is: http://www.pokki.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Host App Service.
8. After removing Host App Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Host App Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Host App Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Host App Service by Pokki from your computer, we are not saying that Host App Service by Pokki is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Host App Service supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-25 08:24:34.867