Host App Service
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Host App Service for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Host App Service from your systemPokki
. You can find out more on Pokki or check for application updates here
. Host App Service is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing Host App Service is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. WinServicesUpdater.exe is the Host App Service's primary executable file and it occupies close to 3.85 MB (4041424 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Host App Service. They take 10.69 MB (11206696
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (3.86 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.91 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (3.85 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.269.7.714
of Host App Service. For more Host App Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
Host App Service is an application offered by the software company Pokki. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Host App Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Host App Service from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Host App Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Host App Service". The Host App Service program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Host App Service in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Host App Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Host App Service.
8. After uninstalling Host App Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Host App Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Host App Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Host App Service by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Host App Service by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Host App Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 01:36:55.103