Host App Service
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Host App Service for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Host App Service from your computerPokki
. Go over here
for more details on Pokki. Click on http://www.pokki.com
to get more facts about Host App Service on Pokki's website. Host App Service is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Host App Service. Host App Service's primary file takes about 7.49 MB (7851848 bytes) and is called HostAppService.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Host App Service. They occupy 67.03 MB (70290136
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (3.79 MB)
- HostAppService.exe (7.49 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (10.06 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.91 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (38.92 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (3.79 MB)
This page is about Host App Service version 0.269.7.611
only. You can find below a few links to other Host App Service versions:
...click to view all...
Host App Service has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Host App Service is an application by the software company Pokki. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase Host App Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Host App Service from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Host App Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Host App Service". If it is installed on your PC the Host App Service application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Host App Service in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Host App Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Host App Service:
- The publisher is: http://www.pokki.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Host App Service.
8. After uninstalling Host App Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Host App Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Host App Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Host App Service by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Host App Service by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Host App Service in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 16:06:17.827