Host App Service
Host App Service is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Host App Service from your PCPokki
. You can find out more on Pokki or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Host App Service is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. ServiceHostApp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) on disk.
Host App Service is composed of the following executables which occupy 107.22 MB (112424608
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (4.20 MB)
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.59 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (37.20 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (2.52 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (38.93 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (3.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.269.7.984
of Host App Service. You can find below info on other releases of Host App Service:
...click to view all...
Host App Service is a program offered by Pokki. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove Host App Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Host App Service from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Host App Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Host App Service". If it is installed on your PC the Host App Service program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Host App Service in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Host App Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Host App Service.
8. After removing Host App Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Host App Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Host App Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Host App Service by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Host App Service by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Host App Service supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-02 22:54:55.250