Host App Service
Host App Service is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Host App Service from your PCPokki
. More information on Pokki can be found here
. More information about the software Host App Service can be seen at http://www.pokki.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Host App Service is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Uninstall.exe. Host App Service's primary file takes about 10.28 MB (10777600 bytes) and its name is HostAppServiceUpdater.exe.
Host App Service installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 101.88 MB (106830216
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (3.86 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (10.28 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (90.23 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (41.88 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (419.90 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (2.52 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (38.93 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (3.85 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.269.7.698
of Host App Service. You can find below a few links to other Host App Service releases:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Host App Service you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
Host App Service is a program released by Pokki. Some computer users choose to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase Host App Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Host App Service from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Host App Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Host App Service". If it exists on your system the Host App Service application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Host App Service in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Host App Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Host App Service:
- The publisher is: http://www.pokki.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Host App Service.
8. After uninstalling Host App Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Host App Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Host App Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Host App Service by Pokki from your computer, we are not saying that Host App Service by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Host App Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-07 23:51:43.677