Host App Service
Host App Service is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Host App Service from your systemPokki
. You can find out more on Pokki or check for application updates here
. Further information about Host App Service can be found at http://www.pokki.com
. Usually the Host App Service program is to be found in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Host App Service. Host App Service's main file takes around 65.50 KB (67072 bytes) and is called wow_helper.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Host App Service. They take 3.41 MB (3575336
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (3.35 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.269.5.459
of Host App Service. You can find below info on other versions of Host App Service:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Host App Service you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
Host App Service is a program marketed by the software company Pokki. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Host App Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Host App Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Host App Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Host App Service". The Host App Service program will be found very quickly. When you select Host App Service in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Host App Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Host App Service:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pokki.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Host App Service.
8. After removing Host App Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Host App Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Host App Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Host App Service by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Host App Service by Pokki is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Host App Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-05 01:50:53.413