Host App Service
You can find below details on how to remove Host App Service for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Host App Service from your systemPokki
. You can find out more on Pokki or check for application updates here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Host App Service is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Host App Service's primary file takes about 7.52 MB (7881936 bytes) and its name is ServiceHostApp.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Host App Service. They take about 26.34 MB (27618976
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (3.81 MB)
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.52 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (12.01 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.94 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This data is about Host App Service version 0.269.8.135
only. Click on the links below for other Host App Service versions:
...click to view all...
Host App Service is an application released by the software company Pokki. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Host App Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Host App Service from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Host App Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Host App Service". If it is installed on your PC the Host App Service app will be found very quickly. When you select Host App Service in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Host App Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Host App Service.
8. After removing Host App Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Host App Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Host App Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Host App Service by Pokki from your computer, we are not saying that Host App Service by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Host App Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-12 07:50:17.567