Host App Service
This info is about Host App Service for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Host App Service from your systemPokki
. More information about Pokki can be found here
. Host App Service is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Host App Service is "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Uninstall.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 7.48 MB (7840072 bytes) on disk and is called HostAppService.exe.
Host App Service is comprised of the following executables which take 66.11 MB (69319520
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (1.77 MB)
- HostAppService.exe (7.48 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (9.75 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (1.84 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (9.71 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (9.98 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (25.51 MB)
The current web page applies to Host App Service version 0.269.5.337
only. You can find below a few links to other Host App Service releases:
...click to view all...
Host App Service is a program by Pokki. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove Host App Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Host App Service from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Host App Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Host App Service". If it is installed on your PC the Host App Service application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Host App Service in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Host App Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Host App Service.
8. After uninstalling Host App Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Host App Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Host App Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Host App Service by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Host App Service by Pokki is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Host App Service supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-04 13:53:10.897