Host App Service
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Host App Service for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Host App Service from your PCPokki
. More information on Pokki can be seen here
. More details about the program Host App Service can be found at http://www.pokki.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Host App Service. The program's main executable file is called HostAppService.exe and its approximative size is 7.48 MB (7846216 bytes).
Host App Service installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 94.09 MB (98664688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (3.37 MB)
- HostAppService.exe (7.48 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.91 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (9.88 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (90.23 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (41.88 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (419.90 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (2.52 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (25.50 MB)
This page is about Host App Service version 0.269.7.496
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Host App Service:
...click to view all...
Host App Service has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Host App Service is a program by Pokki. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Host App Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Host App Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Host App Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Host App Service". The Host App Service app will be found automatically. When you click Host App Service in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Host App Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Host App Service:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pokki.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Host App Service.
8. After uninstalling Host App Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Host App Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Host App Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Host App Service by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Host App Service by Pokki is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Host App Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-17 16:02:46.990