Host App Service
You can find below details on how to remove Host App Service for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Host App Service from your systemPokki
. More information on Pokki can be found here
. More info about the software Host App Service can be seen at http://www.pokki.com
. Host App Service is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove Host App Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Host App Service's main file takes around 25.51 MB (26753336 bytes) and its name is WinServicesUpdater.exe.
Host App Service is composed of the following executables which take 52.59 MB (55143936
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (1.76 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- SkypeSetup.exe (25.25 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (25.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.269.5.284
of Host App Service. You can find here a few links to other Host App Service versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Host App Service.Registry keys:
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
Host App Service is a program by Pokki. Some computer users try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove Host App Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Host App Service from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Host App Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Host App Service". If it is installed on your PC the Host App Service program will be found very quickly. When you select Host App Service in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Host App Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Host App Service:
- The publisher is: http://www.pokki.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Host App Service.
8. After uninstalling Host App Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Host App Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Host App Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Host App Service by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Host App Service by Pokki is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Host App Service supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-15 00:37:42.037