Host App Service
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Host App Service for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Host App Service from your computerPokki
. More information about Pokki can be read here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\KBS.Lenovo-PC\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\KBS.Lenovo-PC\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Host App Service. The program's main executable file is called ServiceHostApp.exe and occupies 9.12 MB (9560296 bytes).
Host App Service is composed of the following executables which take 40.81 MB (42792312
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (3.70 MB)
- ServiceHostApp.exe (9.12 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdateManager.exe (12.11 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.13 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (5.67 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (78.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Host App Service version 0.269.9.150
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Host App Service:
...click to view all...
Host App Service is a program marketed by the software company Pokki. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove Host App Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Host App Service from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Host App Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Host App Service". If it is installed on your PC the Host App Service app will be found automatically. When you click Host App Service in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Host App Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Host App Service.
8. After uninstalling Host App Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Host App Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Host App Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Host App Service by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Host App Service by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Host App Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 14:47:00.040