GeoGebra 5 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on International GeoGebra Institute. Click on http://www.geogebra.org/
to get more facts about GeoGebra 5 on International GeoGebra Institute's website. GeoGebra 5 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove GeoGebra 5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called GeoGebra.exe and occupies 139.04 KB (142376 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with GeoGebra 5. They take about 1.68 MB (1759057
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (139.04 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.09 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.268.0
of GeoGebra 5. You can find below a few links to other GeoGebra 5 releases:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is a program released by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase GeoGebra 5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra 5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra 5". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra 5 application will be found very quickly. When you click GeoGebra 5 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GeoGebra 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The software company is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GeoGebra 5.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra 5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GeoGebra 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-14 00:38:57.120