You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove GeoGebra 5 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Additional info about International GeoGebra Institute can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.geogebra.org/
if you want to read more on GeoGebra 5 on International GeoGebra Institute's page. GeoGebra 5 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling GeoGebra 5 is C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. GeoGebra 5's main file takes about 139.05 KB (142384 bytes) and its name is GeoGebra.exe.
GeoGebra 5 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.62 MB (1696805
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (139.05 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.18 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (30.06 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (186.56 KB)
- javacpl.exe (71.06 KB)
- javaw.exe (187.06 KB)
- javaws.exe (285.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (84.06 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.56 KB)
- klist.exe (15.56 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.56 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.56 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.56 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.56 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (55.06 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (156.56 KB)
This info is about GeoGebra 5 version 5.0.438.0
only. Click on the links below for other GeoGebra 5 versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is a program by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Some people decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase GeoGebra 5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GeoGebra 5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GeoGebra 5". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra 5 application will be found very quickly. When you click GeoGebra 5 in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GeoGebra 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GeoGebra 5.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra 5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, we are not saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra 5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-03-02 10:41:57.183