You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove GeoGebra 5 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. More information on International GeoGebra Institute can be found here
. More data about the software GeoGebra 5 can be found at http://www.geogebra.org/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing GeoGebra 5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 141.45 KB (144848 bytes) on disk and is named GeoGebra.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with GeoGebra 5. They take about 1.62 MB (1699201
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (141.45 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.11 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (30.06 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (186.56 KB)
- javacpl.exe (71.06 KB)
- javaw.exe (187.06 KB)
- javaws.exe (285.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (84.06 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.56 KB)
- klist.exe (15.56 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.56 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.56 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.56 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.56 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (55.06 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (156.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.530.0
of GeoGebra 5. You can find below info on other versions of GeoGebra 5:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is an application by International GeoGebra Institute. Some people try to remove this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove GeoGebra 5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GeoGebra 5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra 5". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra 5 application will be found very quickly. When you select GeoGebra 5 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The publisher is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GeoGebra 5.
8. After removing GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-09 13:55:03.633