GeoGebra 5 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. You can read more on International GeoGebra Institute or check for application updates here
. More data about the app GeoGebra 5 can be seen at http://www.geogebra.org/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 folder (same installation drive as Windows). GeoGebra 5's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file is called GeoGebra.exe and its approximative size is 139.05 KB (142384 bytes).
GeoGebra 5 is composed of the following executables which take 1.68 MB (1759004
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (139.05 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.04 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.374.0
of GeoGebra 5. You can find here a few links to other GeoGebra 5 releases:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is an application released by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to erase GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase GeoGebra 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GeoGebra 5 or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoGebra 5". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra 5 app will be found automatically. After you click GeoGebra 5 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GeoGebra 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GeoGebra 5.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra 5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra 5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-09 20:03:39.930