This info is about GeoGebra 5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Additional info about International GeoGebra Institute can be read here
. Further information about GeoGebra 5 can be seen at http://www.geogebra.org/
. GeoGebra 5 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0 folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GeoGebra 5. GeoGebra.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 140.62 KB (143992 bytes) on disk.
GeoGebra 5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.68 MB (1760536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (140.62 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (258.96 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The current page applies to GeoGebra 5 version 184.108.40.206
only. For other GeoGebra 5 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is an application offered by International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase GeoGebra 5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GeoGebra 5 or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoGebra 5". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra 5 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GeoGebra 5 in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GeoGebra 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GeoGebra 5.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra 5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GeoGebra 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, we are not saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-10 12:59:36.187