You can find on this page details on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. You can find out more on International GeoGebra Institute or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about GeoGebra 5 can be found at http://www.geogebra.org/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall GeoGebra 5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. GeoGebra.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 140.62 KB (143992 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of GeoGebra 5. They take about 1.68 MB (1760689
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (140.62 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.11 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of GeoGebra 5. You can find below a few links to other GeoGebra 5 releases:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is a program marketed by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove GeoGebra 5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra 5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GeoGebra 5". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra 5 application will be found very quickly. After you select GeoGebra 5 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GeoGebra 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The publisher is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GeoGebra 5.
8. After removing GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra 5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra 5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-10 16:52:09.623