This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Check out here
where you can get more info on International GeoGebra Institute. More details about the program GeoGebra 5 can be seen at http://www.geogebra.org/
. GeoGebra 5 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0 directory, regulated by the user's choice. GeoGebra 5's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe. GeoGebra.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 139.05 KB (142384 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in GeoGebra 5. They take 1.62 MB (1696830
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (139.05 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.20 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (30.06 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (186.56 KB)
- javacpl.exe (71.06 KB)
- javaw.exe (187.06 KB)
- javaws.exe (285.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (84.06 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.56 KB)
- klist.exe (15.56 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.56 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.56 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.56 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.56 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (55.06 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (156.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.444.0
of GeoGebra 5. You can find below info on other versions of GeoGebra 5:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is an application offered by International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete GeoGebra 5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GeoGebra 5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra 5". The GeoGebra 5 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GeoGebra 5 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GeoGebra 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The software company is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GeoGebra 5.
8. After removing GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra 5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-20 10:33:39.637