This page contains detailed information on how to remove GeoGebra 5 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Further information on International GeoGebra Institute can be found here
. More details about the software GeoGebra 5 can be seen at http://www.geogebra.org/
. GeoGebra 5 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 folder, subject to the user's decision. GeoGebra 5's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe. GeoGebra 5's primary file takes about 139.04 KB (142376 bytes) and is named GeoGebra.exe.
GeoGebra 5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.68 MB (1759137
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (139.04 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.17 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of GeoGebra 5. Click on the links below for other GeoGebra 5 versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is a program released by International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra 5 or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoGebra 5". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra 5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GeoGebra 5 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GeoGebra 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The software company is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GeoGebra 5.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra 5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GeoGebra 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, we are not saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra 5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 15:15:27.197