GeoGebra 5 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Further information on International GeoGebra Institute can be found here
. Please open http://www.geogebra.org/
if you want to read more on GeoGebra 5 on International GeoGebra Institute's website. Usually the GeoGebra 5 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing GeoGebra 5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 140.62 KB (143992 bytes) on disk and is named GeoGebra.exe.
GeoGebra 5 contains of the executables below. They take 1.68 MB (1760678
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (140.62 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.10 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
This page is about GeoGebra 5 version 220.127.116.11
only. For more GeoGebra 5 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is an application marketed by International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove GeoGebra 5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GeoGebra 5 or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoGebra 5". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra 5 app will be found automatically. After you click GeoGebra 5 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GeoGebra 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The publisher is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GeoGebra 5.
8. After removing GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 13:07:39.700