GeoGebra 5 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Check out here
where you can read more on International GeoGebra Institute. Please follow http://www.geogebra.org/
if you want to read more on GeoGebra 5 on International GeoGebra Institute's page. Usually the GeoGebra 5 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove GeoGebra 5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 139.05 KB (142384 bytes) on disk and is named GeoGebra.exe.
The executables below are part of GeoGebra 5. They take about 1.62 MB (1696660
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (139.05 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.04 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (30.06 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (186.56 KB)
- javacpl.exe (71.06 KB)
- javaw.exe (187.06 KB)
- javaws.exe (285.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (84.06 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.56 KB)
- klist.exe (15.56 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.56 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.56 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.56 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.56 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (55.06 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (156.56 KB)
This info is about GeoGebra 5 version 5.0.479.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of GeoGebra 5:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is an application marketed by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase GeoGebra 5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra 5 or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoGebra 5". The GeoGebra 5 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GeoGebra 5 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GeoGebra 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The publisher is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GeoGebra 5.
8. After removing GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, we are not saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-18 10:39:49.957